We have two admission cycles per year for all academic qualifications. We admit during January and July each year for academic qualifications. Student can register at any time of the year for any of the professional qualifications. Our admission processes are straight-forward and simple.
The documentation requirement includes:
- Matric result or grade 12 mid-year result
- Certified ID copy of student
- Certified ID copy of one parent
- Certified copy of proof of residence
- 2 ID photos and
- Registration fee of R850 South African citizens only (which can be paid during registration in January or in July), while it is R1000 for students from the SADEC region and R1500 for students from outside the republic of South Africa and the SADEC region.
- Kindly Make sure you complete Your Online application once you start them!!!
Students from SADEC countries other than South Africa who are not resident in the South Africa must have a South African address or must apply to live in the student residence.
Senior national certificates obtained from outside the republic of South Africa must be submitted to the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) for evaluation for the purpose of admission.
The admissions office can be contacted for updated information regarding the admission process because the information may vary due to legislative and institutional reasons.