BEFORE YOU APPLY PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY!
- We are a private College located only in the city of Johannesburg
- 2024 Applications opens from the 2nd of October and will close by the 31st of December 2023.
- Students currently in Matric can apply with their latest result.
- Full-Time face-to-face
- Part-time Saturday classes or via
- Online/Distance Learning
WAYS & HOW TO APPLY
- Walk-ins to the College.
- Online from our website.
- Using our Mobile App which can be downloaded from Google PLAYSTORE.
- Please note that feedback to the application takes about 3 – 5 working days!
- We also provide FREE Matric rewrite/upgrade to interested students who will be studying with us.
- Regarding the registration fee, please note that it is only students who have been offered admission and who wish to study pays the registration fee. Registration fee of R1,000.
- Make sure you like our Facebook page for updated information regarding the 2024 applications, admissions and registrations!!
APPLICATION & REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- Matric Certificate (Bachelor’s, Diploma and Higher Certificate are acceptable), or N1 – N3 certificates, or ABET Level 4 certificate or the Senior School Leaving Certificate for international students.
- ID document or Passport for international students
- ID document of sponsor (for student whose fees will be paid by a sponsor).
- Proof of residence.
- Proof of payment of the Registration fee of R1,000