The purpose of this qualification is to:
- Provide the learner with the knowledge, understanding, skills and experience to become a Financial Accountant.
- Prepare the learner to work in the Financial Accounting field and develop a specialist accounting and management career, either within South Africa or in other countries around the world.
- Provide the learner with a developmental experience which promotes independence and self-reliance and encourages the adoption of a critical, questioning approach, analysing, and challenging the truth and value of received wisdom.
- Provide employers and others with an adequate basis for assuring that those learners gaining the Qualification are competent to act as Financial Accountants for companies and other organisations, whether in manufacturing, commercial or service organisations, in either the public or private sectors of the South African economy.
- Provide companies and other organisations, with skilled Financial Accounting staff, who are able to make a positive contribution to the development of business and society, adding value and assisting in the creation of sustainable economic growth, both for their employers and the economy of South Africa.
Once qualified, learners will have the necessary financial skills to engage in self-employment of an entrepreneurial nature, thereby contributing to job creation and ultimately contributing to the reduction of unemployment in South Africa.
Why study with us?
We provide high quality academic trainings that will enable you to get qualified in your chosen field; you will also be provided with a solid foundation to help you build your career or business. We’ll help you achieve your ambitions no matter how big they are and at the same time open your mind to possibilities you didn’t even know existed. Our standards are very high yet, we are easily accessible and affordable to everyone irrespective of their socio-economic background.
- Grade 11 – Matric,
- or a national senior certificate
- or national certificate (N3)
- or a relevant Nated equivalent qualification
- or international students with Senior School Certificate can apply.
WAYS OF STUDYING AT THE COLLEGE ARE
- Full-Time face-to-face
- Part-time Saturday classes or
- Online/Distance Learning
- January, April, July, and October every year
- 2 Years
- Cost Accountant.
- Financial Accountant.
- Management Accountant.
- Forensic Accountant.
- Financial Director
- Tax Consultant/Specialist
- Tax Compliance Officer
- Tax Business Analyst/Advisor
- Financial Strategist
- Credit Manager
- Business Literacy
- Bookkeeping to Trail Balance
- Payroll and Monthly SARS Return
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Financial Statements
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Income Tax Returns
- Business Law and Accounting Control
- Corporate Strategy
- Management Accounting and Control Systems
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- Accounting Theory and Practice (Research work)
FREE Matric Rewrite/Upgrade
Student with incomplete Matric result or those who did not pass Matric can apply to study if they will be willing to rewriting/upgrading Matric while studying with us. You can request more information on the FREE Matric Rewrite/Upgrade from the student advisor on Whatsapp – 0605233391.
On completion of the program, students will receive a Diploma in Financial Accounting.
Program Accreditation Information
QCTO accreditation No: SDP1220/16/0017
Department of Higher Education and Training accreditation No: 2019/FE07/011