IMPORTANT UPDATES: 2021 Applications, Registrations and Resumption of Classes
Pls note the following:
- Classes for FACE-TO-FACE student will commence GRADUALLY from 1st February and FULLY from 8th February.
- Classes for ONLINE/DISTANCE LEARNING students will commence from 8th February.
- Applications and Registrations of new students is hereby extended to 19th February but will be extended to 19th March for students awaiting their Matric result.
- Students who have applied and who have been admitted FULLY or PROVISIONALLY and who possess the Matric certificates are advised to register immediately.
- Textbooks will become available from next week 10th February.
- Students ID card will become available from the 15th of February.
- Students who want to register but wants to pay the registration fee at a later time in the month of February are advised to come and register.
- Students who have registered and require accommodation are advised to get in touch with the student advisor on WhatsApp – 0605233391 or visit the College for a face-to-face assistance.
- The orientation for new students will hold as planned in the academic calendar.
- Changes to application details can only be made during registration.
- Part-time weekend classes will commence on 13th February. Classes will hold from 9am – 12noon on Saturdays.